dxn code strike a really beautiful color it has this

dxn code strike really nice kind of rich warmth to it that isn't oranjee everything and you can kind of get a full look from it and see whether it's your style or not I guess so since that our or something like that would would alleviate that pretty easily nothing else is really breaking up on me and I think that this has more to do with maybe me eating or me touching my face I'm not really sure it is a little bit creepy underneath my eyes but the impact of the color of all of my makeup that I put on top of it is still really vibrant I really appreciate that about it I think it would be a good event foundation or a good event makeup line because it does really blur a lot of your flaws it photographs really girl that said other caveat caveat to the caveat is that I think I would glass we use that cream bronzer again I never been a cream contour kind of person but that was a a really beautiful color it has this really nice kind of rich warmth to it that isn't oranjee the powder bronzer was Orange II probably won't be using that again I have plenty of bronzers that I like better but the cream bronzer was really really pretty really flattering and not that hard to blend I felt like it was really easy to kind of get it to cooperate with the foundation I could probably get it to work with a primer alone or a more lightweight foundation I'm gonna be testing some more foundations coming up soon I just ordered four foundations from the ordinary to test for you guys so we'll be looking at those soon I should be looking




there's no point in showing you guys these little things they're just little containers you can't believe a certain one from the other I might  dxn code strike Buy use the foundation again I probably won't use the concealer again the concealer really didn't have enough coverage and it broke up really badly underneath my eyes so I just don't really think that it really communicated with my skin all that well the foundation was the biggest kind of winner out of those two the powder foundation was a big loser I don't know why but they're second lightest shade is like super dark and kind of gray I don't really understand like you guys saw that on camera it was just really odd I didn't understand why that did that so pass on that like I said I will probably use and maybe order because you'll get tons of product for the




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new you keto better your results will be so I

https://publons.com/researcher/3750705/androxene-review/

gravity theory cream uses the latest semi